Currently Hiring Service Technicians in
Raleigh-Durham, NC and Orlando, FL
This position is responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of all types of equipment used in the fabrication industry. Our Service Technician will provide technical support to manufacturing through efficiently responding to and resolving maintenance requests as well as proactively performing routine maintenance to ensure customer commitments can be met by production.
Location: Raleigh-Durham and Surrounding Areas
Orlando, Florida and Surrounding Areas
Tampa Florida and Surrounding Areas
Position: Service Technician
Contract: Full Time/Long Term
Monthly Salary: DOE
- Experience and/or education in CNC controls, motion control, electromechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Maintenance, Support, Repair + Refurbishment.
- Record maintenance, problems, and repairs in log system.
- Test malfunctioning machinery to determine the need for major repairs.
- A solid mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Strong customer relations, problem solving, and self-motivation skills.
- Be able to read and understand electrical hydraulic drawings and electrical schematics.
- Requires Local Travel.