HYDMECH S-23P Semi-automatic Bandsaw
The HYDMECH S-23P Semi-automatic Scissor Style Band Saw is an exceptional piece of metal cutting equipment. With one hydraulic full stroke vise, and a direct down feed option that provides easy adjustment of both feed force and feed rate, these standard innovations from Hyd-mech make this an indispensable tool for every metal fabrication shop.
Features and Benefits of The HYDMECH S-23P Band Saw
The HYDMECH S-23P Band Saw provides exceptional, multiple miter cutting from 90° to 60° and is an ideal solution for light to medium duty applications. Featuring a 16″H x 20″W capacity at 90°, 5.5 HP motor, and 1 1/4″ blade, the S-23P semi-automatic horizontal pivot band saw is built solidly to give you maximum productivity.
The S-23P also features a semi-automatic mode control with an LED readout for blade speed, blade tension, parts counter, head height adjustment, laser light, amperage draw of blade motor, cut duration, head position, and overall machine run time. The operator simply enters the desired part length, presses the cycle start button, starts the blade, and the machine will index that length, cut it off and raise the head back up. As well as the single part operation the optional PLC 500 has an angle go to function, which allows the operator to enter a desired angle and have the machine automatically move the head to that angle.
- Semi-automatic PLC control
- Easy swing, heavy duty cast iron saw head
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vise
- 8 HP VFD True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- On-demand hydraulics save energy
- 20” out feed table
- Blade breakage switch
- Cast iron band wheels
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Easy to read angle scale with angle locking mechanism
- Cast iron guide arms. Idler side guide arm is adjustable and supported by linear rail.
- Easy access electrical panel
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Mechanical band tensioning with digital readout
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
- Full capacity hydraulic overhead bundling
- Mist lubrication
- Variable vise pressure
- Work stop
- Idler conveyors