HYDMECH M-16A Automatic Bandsaw
HYDMECH M-16A Automatic Band Saw provides exceptional miter cutting capability for heavy-duty applications and is ideal for use in tight working spaces. With the ability to miter from 90° to 60° and featuring a 16″H x 25″W capacity at 90°; makes this band saw a reliable choice for your heavy-duty metal cutting applications. This Pivot-Style band saw provides exceptional miter cutting capability for multi-shift, high production metal fabrication shops.
Features and Benefits of The HYDMECH M-16A Band Saw
The M-16A features a heavy-duty gearbox and 7.5 HP motor, which is controlled by an AC inverter with a variable frequency drive providing smooth operation and infinite adjustment from 50 to 350 sfm. Blade speed is easily adjusted from the control console and the wide range of available band speeds allows for efficient cutting of many types of material. The automatic models come standard with an easy to follow PLC100 or you can upgrade to the PLC500 controller, as shown in photo.The PLC500 enables the operator to program up to 99 jobs with 5 jobs in queue, including piece count, piece length and angle of cut.
The M Series can withstand demands from high production shops. These saws can easily cut tubing, channels, angles, solids, light to medium grade alloys, as well as non-ferrous and stainless materials. The M series features hydraulic powered saw heads for mitreing with simple push button operation. The powered head movement has an optimum range of up to 60º as well as indexing from 33” to 120” in a single stroke. M-Series machines are available in semi-automatic and fully-automatic models with cutting capacities of up to 30″.
- Automatic programmable mitering with “go to” angle functionality
- Automatic multi-indexing up to 33” in a single stroke
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Steel guide arms mounted on linear rails. Hydraulically powered idler side guide arm is adjustable for proper spacing.
- 7.5 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC control programmable up to 99 jobs with 5 in queue.
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Automatic chip removal auger
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Hardened replaceable wear plates on material vises
- Hydraulic band tensioning
- Hydraulic carbide guide tensioning
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
- Blade deviation
- Full capacity hydraulic overhead bundling
- Remote console
- Chip bucket
- Mist lubrication
- Out of stock switch
- Variable vise pressure
- Vertical rollers
- Idler conveyors
- Powered conveyors