Piranha Ironworker Model P-90
Our Price $31,990.00
The P-90 Piranha Ironworker dovetail slide allows steel fabricators to switch from punching to bending, easily and efficiently. Metalworking machine shops everywhere have come to appreciate Piranha’s Quick-Change Tooling. Likewise, the urethane strippers almost eliminate part distortion, while minimizing stroke length. These standard features, plus more horsepower per ton, is why Piranha Ironworker machines lead the competition.
MegaFab P-90 Single Operator Ironworker
The most versatile hydraulic ironworker on the market; with critical features such as urethane stripping, automatic shear hold-downs, quick change tooling, low blade rake angles, and six standard work stations. The Piranha Ironworker P-90 continues to be a fixture in every metal fabrication shop. The P-90 ironworker is ideal for metal fabrication and metalworking applications that require more tonnage. The P-90 also has a dovetail slide that allows an operator to switch from punching to bending in just a few seconds, increasing productivity and cycle times. The Piranha P-90 allows for full electrical control via a convenient foot switch.
The no slug-loss shearing saves material, keeps the machine area cleaner, and offers larger material capacity than the competition. A wide variety of optional tooling is available to enhance the P-90’s capabilities. Piranha’s standard integrated coper and notcher workstation allows operators to notch from thick to thin, remove the full leg from angle iron, all while maintaining total control of the part. The ironworker is a value added benefit to any machine fabrication shop.
Piranha Ironworker Standard Features:
- Complete Punching Attachment with split dove tail mounting
- 5 Punch and Die sets
- Automatic Urethane Hold Down on the Punch Stripper and on Angle
- Plate and Bar Shear
- Front and rear 5 position joy stick controls (electric) with jog up & down, fast up & down, neutral
- Remote Electric Foot Switch that can be connected at either end of the machine
- Electric Limit Switches that can be set for stroke control when using foot control
- Set of Round Bar Knives [2 way] (customers choice to 2)
- Set of 14.50 Plate Shear Knives [4 way]
- Extra Blank Knife to extend shear to 18″
- Set of Angle Knives [8 way top] [4 way bottom]
- Set of Coper Knives [2 way top] [4 way bottom]
- Chip Buckets (2 each)
- Extra Oil Filter
- Coupling Wrench & 3/8″ Allen Wrench
- Integral Lifting Lug for instant portability