TruTool TKF 1100 Beveller
Our Price $4,700.00
The TRUMPF TruTool TKF 1100 Power Beveller is a portable pipe and plate beveller; capable of preparing uniform, metallically clean and oxide free edges on steel and metal plate. This power beveller is lightweight and ergonomically designed to be handled with ease, effectively stopping and starting at any point on the bevelled edge.
Shop for the TruTool TKF 1100 Beveler Today
TRUMPF TruTool TKF 1100 produces highly precise and emission-free bare metal K, V, X and Y edges. Its chief application is in stainless steel and high-strength steel processing. The edges remain free of oxide and there is no need for seam work.Weld joints can be made both on straight sheets and on tubes, interior cutouts and curved edges. The machine can be positioned in the middle of the sheet. Progressively adjusted bevelling height and tool-free setting of the sheet thickness characterize this beveller.
The right choice for processing stainless steel
- No extra tools required to adjust the bevel height and sheet thickness
- Mounting brackets for bevel angles of 30°, 37.5° or 45°
- Adjustable motor handle provides optimal operating comfort
- Processes pipes with a minimum inside diameter of 80 mm
- Bevels inside cutouts starting 80 mm diameter and curved edges with a minimum radius of 40 mm
- Machine available as electric-version
- Loch smiths
- Machine manufacturing
- Railroad cars
- Job Shops for sheet metal working