TruTool TKF 1500, 2 Speed Beveler
Our Price $8,206.00
The TRUMPF TruTool TKF 1500 comes with a 2 speed transmission, simplifying any sheet metal processing or steel fabrication application. A highly productive and efficient design allows for working on tight corners and angles, it can bevel the inside of a pipe with a minimum diameter or 1.2 inches. A solid addition to a versatile set of sheet metal fabrication tools.
Details of the TruTool TKF 1500 Beveler with 2 speed
With the TruTool TKF 1500 beveler with 2-speed transmission you can work individually with the material to be processed. If you are working with high-tensile material, a reduction of stroke rate is recommended. This will give you a high-quality bevel and increase the service life of the pusher. Here too, the bevel angles can be progressively adjusted in a range from 20° to 55°. Whether you are producing K, V, X or Y angles or whether you are working on straight sheets or T carriers, the result is always even and free of oxide, and the surface only exhibits a slight degree of roughness. TruTool TKF 1500 with 2-speed transmission is suited to both mobile and stationary weld seam preparation. Minimal mounting with quick release tools and long service life ensure efficiency.
The powerful one with 2 speeds
- Two-speed gear box for stainless and other high tensile applications
- Bevelling angle easily adjustable from 20° to 55°
- Roller guide reduces vibration for comfortable machining and extended cutter life
- Bevels curved edges with a minimum radius of 130 mm
- Processes pipe with a minimum inside diameter of 30 mm
- Processing of T- and double T-carriers
- Machine available as electric-version
- Machine manufacturing
- Railroad cars
- Job Shops for sheet metal working