TruTool TKF 700 Beveler
Our Price $3,400.00
The TRUMPF TruTool TKF 700 is a lightweight hand held beveller. The height of the bevel is automatically adjusted with no running downtime; quickly gauging the thickness of the sheet metal or steel plate. This TRUMPF Power Beveler can be used manually in either vertical, horizontal or even overhead positions. A great addition to your set of steel fabricating tools.
The Lightest Beveler, the TRUMPF TruTool TKF 700
The TruTool TKF 700 can be used wherever you make K-, V-, X- and Y-shaped bevel preparations. And this not only on level sheets but also pipes. Bevel size and sheet thickness are set without tools and very simply. The tool carrier is turned in one of three defined processing directions. TruTool TKF 700 is our lightest beveler. You can use it manually in vertical, horizontal or overhead position or in a work station.
At 5.4 kg, the lightest TRUMPF beveler
- No extra tools required to adjust the bevel height and sheet thickness
- Mounting brackets for bevel angles of 30°, 37.5° or 45°
- Quick release lock allows three defined directions for tool carrier setting
- Processes pipes with a minimum inside diameter of 80 mm
- Bevel inside cutouts starting 90 mm diameter and curved edges with a minimum radius of 40 mm
- Machine available as electric-version
- Lock smiths
- Machine manufacturing
- Railroad cars
- Job Shops for sheet metal working