TruTool F 140 Seam Locker
Our Price $2,650.00
The TRUMPF TruTool F 140 Seam Locker is an exceptional seam closer, well designed to operate on large workpieces, this seam locker is an essential tool for any metal fabrication shop. No extra tools needed when setting the tool height for the thickness of your metal sheets, no distortion of the work area and no hammering needed to ensure an airtight closure.
Advantages of the TruTool F 140 Seam Locker
TruTool F 140 can also be used for stainless steel and is very well-suited for processing large radii. TruTool F 140 works on a continuous roll forming principle, thus ensuring air-tight closure without hammering. This permits processing of straight and curved sheets up to 1.4 mm. The surface structure is not damaged. The seam closer functions with an automatic in feed, which means that you can proceed without the use of force. Pre-settings can be made for sheet thickness without the use of tools.
High seam quality in curved and straight sheets, even in stainless steel
- Closes Pittsburgh seams on straight and radius duct up to 1.6 mm sheet thickness
- High performance on stainless steel applications
- No refitting when processing formed or folded pieces
- Electronic speed controller for optimal working speed
- Machine available as electric-version
- Heating and ventilation works
- Chimney works
- House-front construction
- Industrial ventilators