TruTool TSC 100 Slat Cleaner
Our Price $6,775.00
TRUMPF TruTool TSC 100 Laser Slat Cleaner makes it possible for a single person to clean the slats of your plasma laser tables. An ergonomic design allows for comfortable use while the slat cleaner automatically adjusts to varying slag thickness. The TSC 100 improves the quality and productivity of sheet metal processing while eliminating the need of using a hammer or other hack to remove the steel slag.
The TRUMPF TruTool TSC 100 Slat Cleaner For Sale Today
The TRUMPF TruTool TSC 100 slat cleaner is an essential tool for every sheet metal processor, ergonomically designed for single person operation this tool will restore your plasma table to proper working condition. This is an essential TruTool for ever sheet metal and metal working shop. The slat cleaner can be used to remove slag in specific work areas or entire surfaces. Heavily soiled slats can be cleaned easily and efficiently, even stainless steel slag can be reliably removed in one simple procedure.
The TruTool TSC 100 slat cleaner removes the accumulated slag on plasma tables that comes from production use. The slat cleaner automatically adapts to different slag thicknesses. This laser slat cleaner is designed to thoroughly remove all slag debris from crevices and side surfaces in one single process. It is thorough and efficient, and will extend the life of your equipment.
TruTool TSC 100 can be operated by just one person and the machine is very easy to handle. On a flatbed CNC plasma laser machine with a pallet changer, cleaning takes place while production is running. You don’t even have to remove the slats.
Trouble-free repeated slat cleaning
- Suited for the most diverse materials: stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium
- TruTool TSC 100 can be used on virtually all CO2 and SSL 2D laser cutting machines
- Can be used on laser machines with up to 7 kW of laser power
- Increases the life of flatbed laser slats by up to 75%
- Cleaning takes place while operation is running (on flatbed laser machines with a pallet changer)
- Adapts automatically to different slag thicknesses