Advantages of The Trumpf TruTool TKF 1101
The TruTool TKF 1101 beveler is used for construction steel and aluminum. Its transmission works faster. This results in an increase of stroke rate with which you can achieve the desired high bevel quality in construction steel and aluminum. The edges are always free of oxide and emissions. There is no need at all for post-processing. Weld joints can be made both on straight sheets and on tubes, interior cutouts and curved edges.
The machine can be positioned in the middle of the sheet. Progressively adjusted beveling height and tool-free setting of the sheet thickness characterize this beveler. We offer you the carrier parts for 30°, 37.5° and 45° beveling angels.
The right choice for construction steel and aluminum
- No extra tools required to adjust the bevel height and sheet thickness
- Mounting brackets for bevel angles of 30°, 37.5° or 45°
- Adjustable motor handle provides optimal operating comfort
- Process pipe with a minimum inside diameter of 80 mm
- Bevels inside cutouts starting 80 mm diameter and curved edges with a minimum radius of 40 mm
- Machine available as electric-version
- Machine manufacturing
- Railroad cars
- Job Shops for sheet metal working