Benefits of the TruTool F 300 with 1400W motor
There is no need for conversion for processing of shaped and curved pieces. Adaptation to sheet thickness is automatic. On-site assembly is also possible. With its powerful 1400 W motor and high operating speed, this seam closer is an even stronger version of the TruTool F 300. Whether for straight or curved conduits, Pittsburgh seams are always closed in an independent roll/glide process. The sheet thickness ranges from 0.75 mm to 1.25 mm construction steel and the integrated infeed ensures continuous and tight seaming.
For even more power and high operating speed
- With more powerful drive and higher working speed.
- Closes Pittsburgh seams on straight and radius duct from 0.75 mm to 1.25 mm sheet
- No refitting when processing formed or folded pieces
- Machine available as electric-version
- Heating and ventilation works
- Chimney works
- House-front construction
- Industrial ventilators